[Antennas] Need manual for Mosley TA-33 WARC antenna

KD5SFA divenut1 at sprynet.com
Fri Oct 21 09:14:04 EDT 2005

I know they have WARC kits for the TA-33 and TA-34.

from their website
"TA"...

The TA series, still the most copied, broadband, multi-band beams made! Rugged construction and designed for the amateur with a limited space and a tight budget. The TA series addresses everyone's needs from power handling capabilities to frequency coverage. The great feature about the TA series is they are never obsolete. Kits can be expanded or reduced to various configurations from a rotatable dipole to a multi-element beam. Conversion Kits are available to add additional frequencies or even enhance performance characteristics.

http://www.mosley-electronics.com/spec%20files/amateur/srwarckit.htm

The TA-33 is also available as the TA-33WARC
http://www.mosley-electronics.com/spec%20files/amateur/ta33mwarc.htm

As far as manuals they will sell you a manual but do not offer them for download....yet.
I have been trying to find one for a TA-34XL.  Last time I checked they wanted $28 or so
for the manual.

>From their website:
REPLACEMENT PARTS
Repair Parts for Your Mosley Antenna System...

Mosley stocks replacement parts going back 65 years for any antenna we ever produced.  Some items may be limited in quantity, but replacements can be fabricated.  Instructions for all MOSLEY antennas may be obtained by writing directly to the factory. It is recommended that all replacement parts be ordered by part number, color coding, description and the form number of the instruction manual used. This will insure that you receive the proper parts. Prices for replacement parts will be given on request. All replacement parts are purchased direct, f.o.b. our factory.  MORE INFORMATION ON ORDERING

PDF files for select antennas will be available in the coming months.  For now, please call or write for documentation on any Mosley antenna for a nominal charge.

Mosley Electronics, Inc.
1325 Style Master Drive
Union, MO 63084

(636) 583-8595