[AOCC] AOCC Roundup hotel room reservation information reminder

Gary Hembree n7ir at cox.net
Fri Jul 17 14:48:12 EDT 2015

The Prescott Resort and Conference Center has set aside ten rooms for the AOCC on Saturday August 29, 2015 at the rate of $119 per night for deluxe rooms and $149 for suites per night plus tax.  They will honor our rate for three days prior and three days after our scheduled block date and hold these rooms until 30 days prior to arrival (July 30).  After our block is released, they will still honor our rate but it is based on availability of rooms.  You can call their reservations line at 888-657-7855 and let the reservationist know you are booking with the Arizona Outlaws Contest Club block.

At this point in time at least 3 rooms have been reserved out of our block.  The Prescott Jazz Summit is happening the same weekend as our Roundup.  If you expressed an interest to Mike KC7V in booking a room then you should reserve one now.

I hope to see many of you in Prescott on August 29!

73
Gary, N7IR
President
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club