Welcome to the QRP-L mailing list! This list is intended for the exchange of information on QRP-related topics ONLY.
When subscribing, please be sure that your callsign is added to your subscription request.
DO NOT send invitations to join LinkedIn, or any other similar site, to the list.
Replies are set to go to the list, so be sure to check the To: line in your reply if you intend for the reply to go only to an individual and not to the list. This option is going to stay, so there is no need to comment on it.
Rules of the list:
1) DO NOT USE THIS LIST TO POST COMPLAINTS, PERSONAL CRITICISMS, ATTACKS, ETC. VIOLATORS OF THIS POLICY MAY BE MODERATED OR REMOVED IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT NOTICE.
2) Be considerate of other subscribers and edit posts for succinctness (include ONLY relevant excerpts of previous posts).
4) Fruitless topics, such as top/bottom posting, CW vs. non-CW, criticism of one's posting style, grammar or spelling are not to be started.
5) DO NOT attempt to police the list. If a topic doesn't interest you, filter it, delete the message, or ignore it. DO NOT complain about it on the list. If there is an objectionable message posted to the list, please bring it to my attention via private e-mail. The best way to help to end a thread is not to continue posting messages.
6) Ensure that your message is relevant to QRP.
7) As a matter of tradition on QRP-L, it is permissible to post information, results and the like concerning the popular Fox Hunts, provided that the subject of the message is prefaced by FOX:
8) Some latitude will be allowed for off-topic discussions, provided that the usual taboo topics of politics and religion are avoided.
9) Discussions involving computers, as used in conjunction with ham radio activities, are permitted. However, preface them with the prefix OT: and avoid digressing into arguments about operating systems.
10) The standard for this list is top-posting.
11) Please search the archives for answers to questions or problems before posting them to the list. For an alternate collection of prior postings to the list, visit the QRP-L Archives at http://www.kkn.net/archives/html/QRP-L/ (Login & password are qrpl). These archives are searchable, unlike the ones provided by the list software.
12) Please share answers to questions or problems on the list. That way, not only do all members of the list learn from the answer, but this information is also archived.
13) Private replies are appropriate for items for sale or trade.
To see the collection of prior postings to the list,
visit the QRP-L
(The current archive is only available to the list
Subscribe to QRP-L by filling out the following
You will be sent email requesting confirmation, to
prevent others from gratuitously subscribing you. Once
confirmation is received, your request will be held for approval
by the list moderator. You will be notified of the moderator's
decision by email. This is also a hidden list, which means that the
list of members is available only to the list administrator.